To know your exact ring size, please read the follow before measuring your finger:
1.Measure your finger size at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest.
2.Don’t measure finger sizes when your hands are cold; let them warm up to room temperature.
3. If your finger falls between two sizes, choose the larger size to make sure it will fit.
4. A wider ring may require a slightly larger size, because it covers more of your finger.
IF YOU'RE MEASURING A RING YOU ALREADY OWN
1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
2. Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper
around the inside of the ring. Mark the point where the two ends meet. Measure the
string of paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your
finger. Divide that by 3.14 (π) to get the diameter of your finger.
3. Match the measurement to the
conversion chart to the right. If the ring falls between two sizes,
we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
4. Please note: Rings with a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
To create your own ring sizer, print and cut the strip below. Insert the narrow end of the sizer through the "cut here" slot. With numbers on the outside, place the loop around your finger, and pull until the fit is snug but comfortable. In order to print the ring sizer on this page, be sure that your printer is set to 100%
Use a ring that fits you to determine your ring size. Place your ring over the nearest size circle. The inner edge of the ring should align with the outer edge of the circle. If your ring appears to fit between two sizes, buy the larger size.
Below is the full International Ring Size Guide.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.- Please note this is a guide only and we recommend your getting your ring finger measured professionally – any local Jeweller will be happy to do this for you.